Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Shiny Day

Hello all, Harry here,

I have created a new blog for my new little sister, Kaylee, and figured I would get it started while she is busy with mum.

Kaylee Jayne was born on June 2nd at 2:26PM by C-Section (whatever that is).
Here she is looking pretty mad about being disturbed.
(Those of you who don't like mucky babies, look away now).


She weighed 7lbs 1 oz (heavier than me, I might add) and is 19.5 inches long. She's got loads of dark hair and brown eyes and can blow bubbles really well.
Here she is meeting mum for the first time while dad shows her the correct way to put a bag on your head.


She's pretty cute, it looks like she got my looks, lucky for her.
Her full name is Kaylee Jayne Baker. It took mum and dad ages to figure out her name, and it's kind of a coincidence that she is named after a couple of characters in one of their favourite TV shows. Mum liked the name Kaylee, and dad found that Jayne is a Hindu word meaning 'winner'. They wanted to give her an Indian middle name just like me, so now we're Harrison Jaan and Kaylee Jayne - cool eh?


She's also pretty good at telling mum when it's time to eat. I must teach her the correct way, namely pointing at one's mouth and yelling "EAT!", which I have to say I'm a master at.


When I went to visit her this morning, she surprised me with a gift of toy cars - she's gonna be a cool sister, I can tell! Her feet are very soft too.


Uncle Paul and Granny Gill came with me to see her, and nobody could contain their excitement!


I can't wait to go back and visit Kaylee and Mum again soon. However, I must admit, the awesome train set they have at the hospital is the main reason I want to go...



Bye for now!

HJB out.

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on your little sis' with us, Harry. You rock!

    Much love...
    Auntie ami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congrats big brother, mommy and daddy. She is beautiful and I love her name! Hugs from us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a big brother, Harry! This is where the fun begins. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorram cute babe! Welcome to the world, Kaylee Jayne! Congrats to Harry and the entire extended Baker family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, everyone looks so happy! Congrats, Harry! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the whole family. loads of love to you all. Kaylee is very adorable.
    I am geting very anxious to see her.
    Please kiss her for me.

    xoxoxoxo
    much luv
    rajwant aunty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! So glad to see you, Kaylee Jayne! Love and congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Harry!

    Kaylee a very lucky little girl to have you for a big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Kaylee!! Congrats to you, Harry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cap'n Tight Pants (aka Daddy) little girl. :) So can't wait to be introduced to you Kaylee. Harry can tell you that Aunty Robin is a whole lot of fun. :D

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coincidentally, my pants are tight.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to you all!!!

    May you enjoy the years ahead of being a big brother, Harry. Say "hi" and "best wishes" to your mum and dad for me.

    More later . . . :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bit late to this party, but congrats to you, your parents and of course your new sister! (Great name. Did you come up with it?)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats and best wishes from Montreal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome to the world precious Kaylee!!! You are a sweetheart! ANd you take good care of her, ok Harry?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know I'm late in commenting, but YAY! Congratulations on creating yet another clone! Soon, World Peas will be your dominion!!!

    ~Oboe-Wan

    p.s. my verification captcha was "corysith" That is a perfect name for minion #3 (heh heh) or maybe just a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How awesome!
    Sorry I'm late to the party. It's been pretty hectic around here. I hope you understand.
    Harry, Kuldip and Neil, I wish you all the best, and I hope Kaylee's life is long and sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete