Saturday, July 3, 2010

One Month Old!

Hi folks, Harrison here with another update for my sister,

I'll start with some early shots, here she is still in hospital,


and here she is having her hearing test. I said HEARING TEST!


You've heard of the Man from Atlantis - well, meet his new sidekick...


When she came home, all she did was relax. She's good at relaxing.












It took a while for her to open her eyes, but when she did, she saw all the cool family members she had, even grandpa Gill!










Admittedly she gets a bit bored with all the drinking and sleeping and burping.


She wore my old England shirt, but it didn't bring them any luck in the World Cup, in fact, she was quite upset by the way they played.







But at the end of the day, she's pretty cute.
I'm her big brother, and I love her.







Harry and Kaylee out!

7 comments:

  1. Holy moly...she's almost as tall as Harry is and she's just a newborn.

    I sense the Gill 'looks' side of the force with this one. Unlike her brother who resembles more of the Baker side. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute!

    One question: who is the master and who is the apprentice? Hmmm ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaylee I love your pics. Great job Harrison with the update. You are So Big I miss you so much.
    Lots of Luv
    Hugs & kisses
    rajwant aunty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo glad Harry finally has a minion... er baby sister to play with and influence!! Yayayayay!! What an adorable little girl, but, then again, I would have expected no less!!!

    ((((Hugs)))) and Kisses from Aunt Missy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious little sister you have, Harry! I'm sure you'll make a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on this beautiful addition to your family!! Glad to hear that everyone is healthy and happy!! How's Mum recovering from the c-section? I had two of those, so I can relate...! Be sure you help her out a lot, Harry - she needs you, and it'll help you in your new role as big bubby...!! XOXO and MTFBWY,
    MO2YP a.k.a. Jay

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's good at relaxing

    A baby has to have a job! :-)

    You two are absolutely adorable together!

    Welcome to the world, Kaylee. :-)

    ReplyDelete