Friday, August 27, 2010

Three Months Old! (Nearly)

Hi, Kaylee here.

No, you didn't miss a blog - dad's just been super mad busy and so I haven't had a chance to get on this machine. Now that I'm here, it's quite fun.
I like buttons.
Thought you might like to see how much I've changed!

Well, here I am with my big bother. And no, that wasn't a typo...


Actually, Harry's fine, he's pretty gentle with me and doesn't get too jealous.
That said, sometimes his antics can drive a girl to drink.


After a particularly heavy night of it, grandma helps me dry out.


I jest of course. The only soaking I do is the California sun rays - but just for a few seconds. Harry likes to couch-tan too.


Actually, a few folks have said I look like my brother. I really don't see the similarity...




I mean - look, when we're stripped down to our undies, we're totally different!


Of course, being a lady, I would rather be seen in my finery than my super-absorbent knickers.


It is distressing though, when daddy forgets what a pretty little thing I am - and makes me look like a reject from The Hobbit.


Oliver doesn't mind though - he knows a future trophy wife when he sees one.


Wow - all this button mashing can wear a little girl out... it must be nap time somewhere...


Bye for now,

love, Kaylee Jayne XX

4 comments:

  1. 3 months? Where has the time gone?!

    You don't look like a reject from The Hobbit! You are gorgeous dahling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylee, you are absolutely precious! Those big "bothers" are actually pretty cool to have around, I have three of them myself.

    Take care of Harry and your folks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're getting to be such a big girl already! I know you'll be able to handle your big bro just fine. After all, aren't you his apprentice for world domination?

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all, aren't you his apprentice for world domination?,

    Yoda help us all from that...LOL

    Kaylee...You look like a little lady. :)

    ReplyDelete